Hi, I am Anja and I want to thank you for visiting my website.
This main course is about how to Detox and Rejuvenate. It is about Yoga and Ayurveda. It also include Women’s health including during her pregnancy and postpartum. But really it is about living in tune with your own body and your environment. And to practise self-care and self-love.
For me, that is what Yoga and Ayurveda are teaching me.
This is my journey the Path of Wellbeing:
- I started practising yoga about two decades ago. It felt like coming home. I loved every aspect of it and soon travelled to India to practise and learn more. This including my first Teacher Training Course from Sivananda Yoga and exploring and training in Reiki.
- While in India I experienced my first Ayurvedic treatment for some severe headaches which turned out to be a sinus infection. I was in awe of my Ayurvedic doctor and how she treated me.
- Back in Denmark and later in London I worked at various health and wellbeing places: The Hale Clinic (Europe’s largest Complementary Health Clinic) and Neal’s Yard Remedies (Organic Skin Care, Natural Remedies, Health Clinic). First as a Massage and Aromatherapist. Then also in management.
- I decided to start teaching Yoga and completed another Yoga Teacher Training Course and continue to train with various Yoga Teachers in the UK, the States and abroad.
- More than a decade ago I went full time as a Yoga Teacher.
- After an inspiring lecture by Ayurvedic doctor Robert Svoboda I wanted to further my studies. Whilst teaching Yoga I started full-time eduction to study for a BSc and PGDip in Ayurveda at university. This included travelling to India for apprenticeships in Ayurvedic hospitals.
- The Yogic and Ayurvedic universe is forever evolving and I continue to learn and teach. I see clients for Yoga and Ayurveda, teach Yoga Classes and Teacher Trainings and include Ayurveda as well.
- The culmination is this programme. From my all my training in complementary health, Yoga and Ayurveda. The learning I have experienced through my students and clients. And the continuous education.
You can read more about me and what I do on my website yogaembodied.com